Saturday 11 June 2011

Feeling awful funny...

It has come to my attention that I have now been awake for more than 34 Hours


I woke up at quarter past 3 in the afternoon on 9/6/11 for nightshift that night, into today- the 10th. I'm  supposed to go for a nap after nightshift to keep myself level, but for some reason I just didn't. Started to suffer at about 10pm there, once all my caffeine and sugar was starting to wear off, and well, it's now 01:25 on the 11th June.


Glorious.


Actually starting to feel slightly lightheaded, so I'm going to jump into bed now, to go into a temporary coma of sorts. Well, at least until 8am. Need to have breakfast and go a shop at ALDI before dad arrives at 10 to help me with decorating the livingroom.


Ach, fuck-it: plenty of time to sleep when I'm dead. 6 hours is enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment