Tuesday 30 August 2011

I'm totally Confused.com

This is not an advertising plug for the website. (tbh, when it was car insurance time last time, I used the meerkats)


Con-fused-dot-com's adverts have caught my attention recently- for all the wrong reasons.


When the adverts come on, something happens. As newer adverts appear, it only increases. that something, ladies and gentlemen, is:


Boobs.


Bouncing cartoon breasts. I don't know why they are doing it, but they are. and every new advert has one or two more pairs of tits than the last... observe-  the advert above came out a few months ago. and here is the brand new one just out, down below.
Why the bosoms?


I'm all for a nice pair, don't get me wrong, but why here? Why now? Why Car insurance? And surely I am not the only one who has noticed this!


I really am Confused.com

1 comment:

  1. I always noticed that when the lady pulls the microphone out, it's always from the v-region. Subliminal sexual messaging... Cheap trick.

    ReplyDelete