Wednesday 22 June 2011

Realisation.

This Blog is probably going to end up more like a Journal.


Posting every day would be cool but I'd need to find something to talk about. I'll certainly try, but I get kinda busy with work and other things. 


I've also had somewhat of a realisation:


Although this blog at present has no followers, I'm not actually that arsed. on Tumblr I had something like 40, but this isn't a social networking thing. Obviously I'd be pleased if people do follow me, because I stand the chance of making a few more people laugh in the process, but I find I'm less bothered. If anyone knows of any good blogs, please comment them below, or leave your own address and I'll take a look. I don't do straight follow-for-follow; your blog has to interest me first.


I'll leave  you today with a little  joke.




A panda walks into a bar. He asks the bartender how he can get a little action for the night. The bartender motions to a young woman. She talks to the panda, and they go back to her place. After having sex, the panda abruptly leaves.
The next night, the woman goes to the panda's house. "You owe me money," she says.
"For what?"
The woman rolls her eyes and explains, "I'm a prostitute."
The panda pulls out a dictionary and looks it up: "Prostitute: Has sex for money."
The panda says, "I don't have to pay you. I'm a panda -- look it up." She is about to protest when the bear hands her the dictionary.
The woman looks up "panda" in the dictionary. It says, "Panda: Eats bush and leaves."

No comments:

Post a Comment